Friday, August 27, 2010

Who's responsible for failing or succeeding?

I'm almost 17 years old and I'm a person who dreams a lot, who has so many thoughts that I go to bed, but sleep three hours later, because of these thoughts. All I think about is my life. Why's that, some people might ask. As I explained in my description most of the people know me as a cheerful person, but only my closest friends know the sadness in me. I bet even those don't know how often I'm down, because of certain things that happened to me. Just as an example: My parents divorced, my grandmother died and I had to quit playing basketball, because of circumstances that pushed me to the ground, although basketball was all I had, all I loved! All this happened within three months. I always acted like it didn't bother me, but it did. Now I know. But I never lost staying positive and I won't ever loose it. All this things happened just made me more ambitious and stronger. Ambition and strength I need, to achieve my major goal: Becoming an MTV Germany host. Some people don't think I'm serious when I tell them, but I am! I know I can do it. I start working on it everyday! Being interested in fashion, art and especially music. Learn more English. Achieve the horizon of music. I will succeed! I set it in my mind and I won't get it out of there, nobody can steel it. I'll climb the ladder up. I've been down for a too long time, it's time to get up and brush off the dust and dirt! Here I come, here I come!

1 comment: