Monday, July 5, 2010

The Strength of a Dream


Every human being on earth dreams about something. Their life, moments, things or any scenarios. What does it mean to dream or imagine? Does it bring any profit to dream? Yes, indeed! Without the dreams I'm dreaming I had no drive to make these things happen that I want to happen. I wouldn't be a competitive or ambitious person. All I have to do is turning my dreams into reality and do my thing. There is no one in the whole wide world who can stop me from TRYING. Although I see nothing negative in dreaming, a lot of people think that dreams don't help to get further in life. I can not say they're wrong. It always depends on the way you try to make these dreams become real. Nothing falls down from heaven! It takes hard work to make a dream happen. I'm so appreciative for realizing that. Therefore I'm putting work in at anything I'm doing! "I used to dream about the life I'm living right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment